Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.


East Coast Property Reports Logo


Click here to edit subtitle

E1-Swimming Pool Certifier

Swimming Pool Barrier Inspections & Certification    

Whether your selling the home or leasing the property, as of date of the 29th April 2015, new residential tenancy agreements cannot be entered into for NSW properties with a swimming pool or spa pool unless they have a valid Certificate of Compliance or relevant occupation certificate.  To sell any property with a swimming pool or spa pool, a copy of the valid Certificate of Compliance/Non-Compliance or relevant occupation certificate must also be attached to the sale contract.

Regardless of whether you are planning to sell or rent your property, if you own a swimming pool or spa pool, you must register it on the NSW Government's swimming pool register. Registration is free and will help you keep up-to-date with pool safety messages and inspection requirements.

These requirements also apply to common property pools and spas, such as those in strata and community title schemes or residential parks. It is the responsibility of the owner, owners corporation, manager or operator of the common property to ensure that the pool complies with pool safety laws.

The Division of Local Government (DLG) is responsible for the Swimming Pools Amendment Act 2012. To find out more, visit the swimming pools register, or contact your local council.

Source: NSW Fair Trading

At East Coast Property Reports we can provide you a valuable and fully detailed report for as required. 

Whether you own an investment property or the property in which you now reside, it is vital that your property be inspected & compliant.

From $250.00 Inlc Gst for initial Inspection